- The Rama Beach Online Booking facility is solely to assist you in determining the availability of room(s) and to make legitimate reservations for yourself and those travelling with you.
- When you use the Rama Beach Online Booking to make a reservation, you signify your agreement to these Conditions of Use and/or other applicable terms, conditions and notices, including but not limited to the Fare Rules. If this is not your intention and you disagree with any part of these Conditions of Use or such other applicable terms and conditions, DO NOT USE this online booking facility.
- Other terms and conditions will apply to your reservations, including payments of all amounts, when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products or services.
- You are solely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes levies and assessments arising out of the use of Rama Beach Online Booking facility.
CHANGES AND MODIFICATION
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas reserve the right and without liability at any time to :
- Change, modify, alter, adapt, add or remove any of the terms and conditions contained herein; and/or
- Change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Rama Beach Online Booking facility.
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas are not required to provide you with any advanced notice prior to incorporating any of the above changes and/or modifications into the Rama Beach Online Booking Facility.
- Use of the Rama Beach Online Booking facility after such changes are posted will signify your acceptance of these revised terms. You should visit this page periodically to review this Agreement.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from Rama Beach Online Booking. All our information, advertising copies, tag lives, web pages and other literature are copyright of Rama Beach Resort & Villas.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information means data or information about an identifiable person, recorded in any form, which data or information includes but is not limited to name, e-mail address and mailing address, as the case may be. You are not requested to reveal any personal information. However, on a voluntary basis, you may provide and disclose personal information to us in using certain features of our site.
- At Rama Beach Resort & Villas, your privacy is important for us. We are committed to provide you with booking facility that respect your privacy. This statement sets out our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information on this site.
- We will use the personal information that you provide through our online booking facility only for purposes for which the personal information was originally requested, and for directly related purposes UNLESS we are required or authorized under law to disclose such personal information OR you provide your written consent to allow disclosure of such personal information.
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas will never disclose, sell or lease to any third party, either free of charge or for remuneration, any personal information that you provide on this site without your permission, unless we required to do so by law. Notwithstanding this, certain sections of this online booking facility could be activated and hosted by a third party. Accordingly, the personal information provided to us through these sections will be available to such third party.
- Rama Beach Online Booking facility may provide links to other sites and vice versa merely for your convenience and information. We shall neither be responsible for the content and availability of such other sites that may be operated and controlled by third parties, nor for the information, products or services contained which accessed through this online booking facility. Your access and use of this Rama Beach Online Booking facility remain solely at your own risk.
- We do not control the use of your personal information you may share with our linked sites. You are advised to make yourself aware of their terms and conditions in this respect, if any.
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential losses and/or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your access to such sites.
- However, even though Rama Beach Resort & Villas has implemented methods designed to ensure the protection of your personal information that are considered to be effective, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, used unlawfully or modified in a fraudulent manner since no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely confidential. Consequently, Rama Beach Resort & Villas bears no liability for the use that may be made of the information by you or any third party.
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas reserves the right to change this privacy statement as it sees fit and without prior notice. However, we will ensure that any change to this statement is in compliance with the laws in effect in Indonesia with regard to this subject matter and posted on this page. We encourage you to refer back to this privacy statement regularly.
AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- You represent that you are of legal age to use the Rama Beach Online Booking facility in accordance with these Conditions of Use and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use this online booking facility.
- You will supervise all usage of the Rama Beach Online Booking facility under your name or account. You warrant that all information supplied by you and members of your household in using the Rama Beach Online Booking facility are true and accurate.
- You shall not use this Rama Beach Online Booking facility for any unlawful or prohibited purposes, including but not limited to make any unauthorized, speculative, false or fraudulent reservation.
- You must not:
- Resell the service of the Rama Beach Online Booking facility; or
- Use the Rama Beach Online Booking facility for any activity which breaches any law.
- If Rama Beach Resort & Villas (in its sole discretion) believes that you are in breach, or will be in breach, of any of these Conditions of Use, Rama Beach Resort & Villas reserves its right to cancel your booking without giving you any reason and/or without further notice to you and Rama Beach Resort & Villas has no obligation for the consequences arising out of the cancelation.
- Rama Beach Online Booking facility only for room reservation. Violation of this will take an action by Rama Beach Resort & Villas.
CANCELATION OR SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas may cancel or suspend your use of the Rama Beach Online Booking facility at any time without notice if Rama Beach Resort & Villas suspects that the booking facility userID may be used:
- By persons that have not been authorized you; or
- In breach of these Conditions of Use; or
- In a manner that may cause loss to you or Rama Beach Resort & Villas.
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas may, at any time and its sole discretion and without cause or notice, terminate or restrict your access to the Rama Beach Online Booking facility or refuse to give effect to any reservation you request through the booking facility without giving any reason or notice to you.
- The Rama Beach Online Booking facility is provided “as is” and you assume total risk and responsibility for your use of the booking facility and the internet network including the submission of any personal or business information.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rama Beach Resort & Villas specifically disclaims and waive all warranties, express or implied, in respect of the booking facility including satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or other proprietary rights or compatibility between the Rama Beach Online Booking facility and any software or hardware.
- We do not warrant that the Rama Beach Online Booking facility will be free from viruses or harmful components, and that communications to or from the Rama Beach Online Booking facility will be secure and/or not intercepted.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rama Beach Resort & Villas is not liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, including those based in negligence, whether actual, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential (including lost profits or other special damages) which arise out of or is in any way connected with any of the following items:
- Access or use of the Rama Beach Online Booking facility;
- Date, information or material contained in the Rama Beach Online Booking facility including the use of such data, information or material to check prices and availability or for reservations or any other use;
- Submission of any personal or business information, including bank and credit card details;
- Unavailability of the Rama Beach Online Booking facility to you in whole or in part or any failure or delay in any way connected with the use of the Rama Beach Online Booking facility because of the global computer network, ancillary equipment, the Rama Beach system or technology or any other circumstances, including the use of or inability to use the Rama Beach Online Booking facility to check prices and availability or for reservations or any other use;
- The failure of any function or service associated with the Rama Beach Online Booking facility, in whole or in part;
- Any unauthorized access or breach of security into the Rama Beach Online Booking facility through the global computer network; and
- Any booking or reservation made through the Rama Beach Online Booking facility that has not registered or is incomplete or is delayed or is in error.
- If Rama Beach Resort & Villas is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of and/or is in any way connected with any accessing or use of the Rama Beach Online Booking facility the liability of Rama Beach Resort & Villas will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, any amount paid by you for accessing the Rama Beach Online Booking facility.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions and this Rama Beach Online Booking facility content shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, and the District Court of Denpasar shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise in relation thereto.
- Rama Beach Online Booking facility is only applicable for room reservation.
- Advance reservations can be made a minimum of 1 days and a maximum of 365 days prior to arrival.
- Electronic confirmation will be issued only after payment is subsequently approved by which itinerary receipt containing confirmation number will be sent to your e-mail address in your login profile. Therefore, it is mandatory that, after making reservation, you must always check your reservation status in the receipt.
- Cancellation notice must be reported 72 hours at the latest before arrival date; and administration and cancellation fee may apply.
- Rama Beach Online Booking current only accept Visa and Master Credit Card, Bank Transfer and Mandiri ClickPay.
- Customers shall provide their bank details as a guarantee of the reservation except for special conditions or rates, using a credit card or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, etc. according to the selected payment method), indicating directly in the area provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption) the card number without spaces, its expiration date and the card security code as prepayment via the DOKU payment platform.
- The payment is debited at the Rama Beach Resort & Villas, unless under special conditions or rates where the payment is made at reservation (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment is classified as a deposit. Where the rate is not prepaid online, Rama Beach can request from the client, upon arrival, a deposit or authorisation to debit the credit card. This allows Rama Beach to guarantee the payment of amounts relating to services used at the hotel.
- In the case of a rate subject to prepayment online, the amount paid in advance, which is the deposit, is debited at the time of the reservation.
- All transaction made will be converted to IDR (Rupiah).
CANCELATION OR MODIFICATION BY THE CUSTOMER
- The sales conditions for the reserved rate specify the terms for canceling and/or changing the reservation.
- Prepaid reservations cannot be changed or canceled. Sums paid in advance as a deposit will not be reimbursed. In this case, it will be stipulated in the sales conditions for the rate.
- When the sales conditions for the reserved rate allow:
- The reservation can be canceled directly on the www.ramabeachhotel.com website in the “Amend / Cancel Reservation” section;
- Changes to the reservation can be made directly with the hotel, whose telephone numbers are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email.
- In the event that the stay is interrupted, the agreed price will be paid in full. No reimbursement will be given for a prepaid reservation.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the customer must vacate the room before 12 p.m. on the last day of the reservation. Failure to do so shall result in the customer being billed for an extra night.
- For any complaints relating to your Rama Beach Online reservation, our customer service center is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 7 pm (Bali time) and Saturday from 9am to 3pm (Bali time) at the following contacts:
- Telephone : +62 361 751557
- Fax : +62 361 751768
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org