HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION ?
Reservations made by filling up an online reservation form available online at www.ramabeachhotel.com or by a reservation request sent via e-mail. The online reservation process includes the following main steps:
- Step 1: Selecting arrival and departure date, number of room, number of adult and number of children.
- Step 2: Selecting a room type and rate.
- Step 3: Selection, where applicable, of one or more supplementary services.
- Step 4: Checking the reservation details, the total price and the applicable sales conditions and making any necessary changes to the selection (room, rate, supplementary service, number of guests)
- Step 5: Obtaining the customer’s details
- Step 6: Selecting preferred payment method; Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Mandiri ClickPay or ATM
- Step 7: Acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale and the sales conditions for the reserved rate
- Step 8: Confirming the reservation
HOW DOES RAMA BEACH COLLECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
At every touch point or guest interaction, and in conducting every aspect of our business, we may collect personal information. This personal information may include: your name and contact information, including physical address, email address and telephone number; information related to your reservation, stay or visit to a property; participation in a membership or loyalty program; purchase of products or services; personal characteristics, including date of birth, gender and nationality; passport number and date and place of issue; payment information; guest preferences; marketing preferences; dates of stay; preferred communication methods; business name, title and address; method of payment; credit card details, including the three digit CVV code; amount of charges for stays at properties; products and services received; and other types of information that you choose to provide to us.
WHAT THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect guest personal information for three main purposes:
- To enhance our ability to provide best-possible customer service to our guests;
- To keep our guests informed of promotions and offers; and
- For marketing and research purposes.
DO YOU SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information with our third party service provider in order to better serve your needs. Using contractual or other arrangements, we ensure these third parties shall protect your personal information in the same manner.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information you input and which is certified by the Secure Server Certification Authority. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming a reservation or processing on-line purchase transactions. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company for verification. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you have finished using a shared computer.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
We are more than happy to assist any questions or concerns you may have. You may drop an e-mail or call us directly at:
- Telephone : +62 361 751557 (Monday to Friday at 9am to 7pm, Saturday at 9am to 3 pm – Local time)
- Fax : +62 361 751768
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org